Saturday

Jesus Reads Hearts

Mark 2:8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

A few months back I proved by Scripture that Jesus could both read and write. Here Now we find he can also read and write on human hearts.

To know Jesus can read my heart makes praying so much more inviting. He knows me better than my closest companion. It also enhances my understanding of grace. These men could not hide their doubts and internal sins from Him, and I am unable to hide mine. Jesus knows all about my doubt and sin. Yet... He still loves me, and died for me.

He also confronts me about my wayward thoughts… sometimes very openly, just like he did with these men. Sometimes He writes a private message of conviction on my heart. How should I respond to such glaring revelations? With anger or resentfulness? Or with the careful repentance of one who knows His wounds of love are for my growth and benefit. Please... write on my heart Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails