Saturday

Blog Title And Picture Explained

Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light,

I shot the Headline picture while wandering around in a tropical rain forest; our favorite place on earth. I took this shot inside a huge tropical fig tree. The contrasts captivated me, and this picture actually inspired my blog title.

Life may sometimes seem like a jungle, all tangled and confused, but life's experiences have proven to me that God's light always filters somewhere though the tangled vines. I have learned it is to my benefit to follow that light where ever it leads. Follow The Light is an expression of life's true quest: the pursuit of God. My posts are a written expression of my journey while following the light. May you find my blog helpful on your journey, and please feel free to share your experiences as you follow the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails